"Solar Regatta" - Russia's first student engineering competition, during which the team-members demonstrate the capabilities designed and built in-house swimming facilities Solar.
26 July 2014 year in the "Luzhniki" it was the first in Russia engineering- competition in the sphere of water transport, driven by solar energy.
In "Solar race" were the team of the Russian and foreign universities, which are designed and built with his own hands all solar boats. Guys have coped with this task successfully, It's fully confirmed the spectacular racing, for which had the opportunity to see more 180 thousands of Moscow people and guests of the capital, attending the special event "Moscow Sports at Luzhniki". All participated in the contest 9 teams of Russian universities and 1 the team from Monaco.
Project "Engineering contests and competitions" approved under the "road map" Marinette (MariNet) National Technology Initiative (OBI)
10 April 2017 at a meeting of the Interagency Working Group for the development and implementation of the National Technology Initiative at the presidium of the Council under the President of Russian Federation on economic modernization and innovative development of Russia.
PLANS FOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECT “SOLAR REGATTA”
1. Creating a network structure of the centers of children and teenagers (TsDYuT) in the Russian Federation.
2. Organization of summer schools STI MariNet to conduct additional education programs.
3. Development and implementation of vocational guidance programs and the development of professional skills of pupils and students in the shipyards involving universities.
4. Creating Competence Center “Renewable energy on water transport”
MISSION "Solar Regatta"
- the promotion of innovation in the field of ecological vehicles and renewable energy sources.
PROMOTION the use of alternative energy sources and safe from an environmental point of view modes.
ATTRACTION public awareness of environmental issues, the emergence of a culture of careful attitude to natural resources.
SUPPORT Talented Youth, creation in Russia of the new system of additional scientific and creative education.
EMBEDDEDЕ innovative technologies and support for authors of the most original developments.
Social project "Solar regatta", which was conceived and built by alumni of SKOLKOVO, originally had several main directions. Along with such urgent tasks, as the search for solutions to environmental problems and promote alternative sources of energy, always emphasized the importance of "engineering component" events. The Mission of raising the "professionals of the future-oriented technology, to meet the challenges and strive for breakthroughs in high-tech industries - in the course of the project came to the fore.
The project structure includes the close collaboration of student youth, business representatives, industry, state and public organizations. This integrated approach allows us to introduce advanced technology and inventions, and contributes to the emergence of new projects in the field of alternative energy.
As part of the "Solar Regatta" was also successfully implemented Conference "Renewable Energy", held 25 August 2014 year.
|According to the results, "Solar Regatta 2014" summer were launched 3 Russian project:
1) The Organizing Committee of the "Solar sailing" and students of the Ryazan State radio Engineering Institute announce the creation of a joint R & D center.
2) Participants in the "Solar Regatta" of Mordovia State University. NP. announce the establishment Design Office in the field of alternative energy.
3) Organizing Committee "Solar Regatta" announces the launch of the construction project sports geliolodki, who will represent Russia in international competitions.
The competition was held with the support of the Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship in Moscow; "Centre of innovation development" of Moscow and the business community of the Moscow School of management SKOLKOVO.